Monday, January 2, 2012

20120102 A new year and a new start

Hello blog readers.

Today is Monday January 2nd and I just finished watching the Tournament of Roses Parade from Pasadena.  It is weird not to watch it a day after New Year's Day.  I do understand that it is a long standing tradition never to have the parade on a Sunday.

Right now I am watching the HGTV Dream House 2012.  It is a real nice property this year and tastefully decorated.   I so would like to win this one for sure.  But you can win it by entering at HGTV.com and Frontdoor.com.  Be sure to enter once a day at both sites!

2012 is going to be a great year.  I have invested in a The Solution marketing program and coahing seminars.  I have learned a lot and am very motivated to be the best Realtor I can be!

I will be rolling out a new and improved Facebook business page for my Real Estate business core.  I am also going to be having some new websites that will be to focus on different market niches

www.ClassicBayAreaBungalows.com This site will be for the homes that I really have an extra passion for the bungalows of the 1920s and 1930s.  This will cover the Storybook Style, Mission Revival and Craftsman.   I am hoping to have some great listings and buyers with passion for quality older homes.

www.LGBTBayAreaHomes.com This site will be to work with clients who happen to be LGBT.  This segment has been under represented at my office and I intend to step up and work with these clients. I can imagine that house searches will be fun times.  I am looking forward to meeting some wonderful people.

www.BayAreaEASYHomeSales.com This site will be the main site that will be used to sell homes on the internet and will have great service features to connect with clients

No comments:

Post a Comment