Wednesday, October 26, 2011

20111026 Sorry I haven't blogged as much

Hello all again.

I've been twittering @mdgreenslade, follow me.  I am trying to get my web-presence up a notch.  I have also been dealing with some issues on my mansion back in Indiana.  I have also been dealing with mother's successful surgery for her colon cancer.

If you're on twitter, follow me, I think that I am doing to be able two tweet these postings.  I am covering a real estate course #RE101 and highlighting neighborhoods with #NeighborhoodSpotLight.

 Master Bath Ceiling

 Laundry Room Wall

 Dining Room Door

 Storage shed

 East Side View

On the issue of my house, as you may remember I've had a contractor installing a standing seam metal roof on the mansion, garage and storage building.  The contractor left the job 1/3 of the way through. My house was tarped once and then never maintained.  Ceilings and walls in just about every room in the house have been damaged.

The metal roof has to be trashed and now I am having a second new roof installed which will be an asphalt shingle (Certainteed Landmark Series Slate).

Now to some good news, the doctors at Kaiser Permanente were able to get all of mom's colon cancer.  She is now cancer free for the first time since 2005, that's six years with cancer.  She will be having radiation therapy to make sure that if anything is still there, it will not grow again.  I am so happy for her..

Now, I need to ramp up my Real Estate career.  If you know anyone looking to buy or sell real estate in the San Francisco East Bay area.  I would appreciate it if you would send them to me. 510 334-7800

No comments:

Post a Comment