Friday, October 7, 2011

20111007 Some recent updates

Some recent updates.  I have added a profile to HGTV's Frontdoor.com covering real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area.   Click the link to see.

http://www.frontdoor.com/pro/Sanleandro

I visited my property out in French Lick Indiana and checked out the roofing job that was supposed to have been going on.   Notice the way I phrased that.  The contractor, Mark Kimmel, walked hasn't worked on the house in months.  Rain has seeped into the interior and my tenants have been dealing with moving buckets around to catch the drips.   Ceilings have been falling down and the plaster on the dining room is, well, melting over the door to the veranda. I have already posted a Yelp.com review for the contractor.   2/3rds of my metal roof never showed up to the property and I am going to end-up getting the sheriff involved in what appears to be the theft of thousands of dollars of metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment